Let's face it, The stress about the wedding flowers on the big day is real, will they bruise, will they wilt in the warm weather, how will they look when they arrive on the day?
Here is just a few reasons on why you should consider dried and preserved flowers for your big day.
- They will not wilt or bruise .
- Minimal fragrance, better for allergy sufferers.
- Mostly in season all year round.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around.
- You can keep it or sell it after the wedding.
- You can view the flowers before the big day to make sure you love them.
1 x Bridal Bouquet
1 x Grooms Buttonhole
2 x Bridemaids Bouquet
2 x Groomsmen Buttonholes
Bridesmaids Bouquet $140 each
Button Hole $20 each
Father Button Hole $20 each
Mother Pin on Corsage $30each
Mother Wrist Corsage $40 each
Hair Piece Starting from $75 each
Flower Girl (Simple) Flower Crown $60 each
Arbour flowers Starting from $220 each
If you are in need of any other floral arrangements be sure to send us a message.